The following outlines what we are doing to ensure your safety:
What we are asking you to do:
Prior to Arrival:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Let your therapist know if you have a specific piece of personal protective equipment you would like them to wear.
At the Clinic:
- Try to maintain physical distancing as best as possible within our practice setting.
- Chairs will be available in the reception area, spaced appropriately apart.
- Please arrive unaccompanied.
- Do not arrive too early. Wait until just before your scheduled appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use in the reception area. Please sanitize your hands when you arrive.
- Hand sanitizer is also available in each treatment room.
What we are doing:
We are doing our best to ensure our practice setting mitigates the risks of COVID transmission as much as possible:
- Our RMTs will not provide in-person care and will stay home if they are sick.
- We do our best to stagger appointment times to avoid congestion in the reception area.
- As is our usual practice, we wash our hands thoroughly before and after each treatment.
- The treatment table and adjustment levers are sanitized after each treatment.
- All high-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Your therapist will wear a mask at all times.
- Your individual personal boundaries will be respected and your RMT will support your request for additional PPE to be worn.
- We have disposable masks available for you, if needed.
- We have latex gloves available for your RMT to use, if requested.